TurnsPro Time Lapse Camera Mount review
TurnsPro Time Lapse Camera Mount - Panning Time-Lapse Device
What is it?
TurnsPro is a motorised rotating Time Lapse Camera Mount which has a 360 degree rotating head for for Smartphones, Action Cameras, Compact cameras and DLSRs, designed by a small start up product development company based in Plymouth, England, UK.
Rotation speed - Specify 360° rotation time from 20 seconds to 10 hours in 1 second increments.
Rotation direction - Rotate clockwise or anticlockwise or pan back and forwards over a set angle from 15 to 360 degrees in 15 degree increments.
Batteries - 4 x standard AA batteries (not included) easy to replace and carry spares, gives approximately 10 hours operation time.
Screen - 50 x 20mm Back-lit LCD display for night use.
Tripod & camera attachment - 1/4" - 20 UNC female thread on the base for tripod attachment and 1/4" - 20 UNC male thread on the top for camera attachment
Weight - 241g excluding batteries. Light and easy to carry, easily fits in a coat pocket or camera bag.
Size - Approximately 80mm x 80mm x 80mm
Manufacturer - Designed and made in Devon in the UK by TurnsPro.
Package contents - 1 x TurnsPro Time Lapse Camera Mount, 1 x TurnsPro Smartphone Clip and 1 x Instructions Box.
- Very simple to use
- Light weight and portable
- Rotation speed adjustments from 20 seconds to 10 hours
- Also good for shooting panoramic images.
- Would be nice to have a 3/8 Female Thread on the bottom, then with a 1/4" to 3/8" Convert Screw Adapter included.
- Batteries, the 4aa work well, but a USB plug to run off a power bank would be a great feature.
- No back button on the LCD.